Amazingly, however, we were able to manage to get a few really good pictures of the family and kids, including my favorite family photo below:

We were smart and took the family pictures first before the kids got tired and ornery. But it turned out that the picture of our tired and ornery kids was good too, since it more closely represents real life, unlike the perfect family picture with everyone looking just right and smiling.
The timing of the family photos was good. We took them at my lowest weight in probably the last five years. I had lost twenty pounds this year for my 20-year high school reunion. I put on about 8 lbs. since then, but then I lost it again right in time for the family pictures. Steph has also been losing weight too. She's was at her lowest weight since having Jaron 19 months ago.
So we were both happy with our couple pictures, including the picture below, which is our favorite couple picture of ours...ever:
We both loved this picture, where usually one of us likes a picture, but the other hates the way they look in it. So it ended up that spending 75 frustrating minutes in a cold, drizzle was worth it after all.



3 comments:
Wow! We make some CUTE kids! My genes plus yours how could we go wrong? :)
Finally! A new post...I love the grumpy kid picture best! I would totally blow that up and frame it.....I have one of the kids choking each other...it is great.
I love all the photos. You are a great family.
Lots of Love, Mom/Grandma
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment